The lexicon is below the form.
Example : 2018 Ford Focus ST
- Kind Of Lights :
- Low Beams : Often refers as the night lights on most vehicles
- High Beams : Often refers as upper-beam, which is mostly used to brighten a longer distance in front of the car. On newer vehicles, they are also used as day running lights (DRL).
- Fog Lights : Most of the time these lights are located in the bottom part of your vehicle's bumper. Some cars are not equipped with fog lights.
- Stock Halogen Bulbs : Standard inefficient yellow lighting result.
- Stock Xenon/HID's Bulbs : Mostly found on headlights with projectors. Colour of lighting is most of the time already whiter than standard halogen bulbs. When turned on, lights come on gradually.
- Coupe (2 Doors), Hatchback, Sedan (4 Doors) :